Thursday, September 25, 2008

Awards!!

I got two awards! Thank you so much for everything! You two are the very best!
I got the golden star award from Raeven's Tuts and Tags. Thank you so much! You are such an amazing friend :) Go check out her blog! She is amazing :)

Photobucket

Here are the rules for this award:
If you receive this award, you must pass it on to 3 other blogs.
If you have already received this award, you don't need to pass it on.
You must post on the chosen winners blogs to let them know that you are passing the award on to them.
Here are the blogs that I am passing on the Gold Star to

Jamie's Creations and Scraps
Gothic Inspirations
Scrap Stuff with PSP


I got this award from Gothic
Inspirations
and I know that I don't have to pass it on again but there are so many amazing designers with amazing blogs that I felt why not pass it on to them ; ) Thank you so much for the award. I absolutely love her blog so go by and check it out :)

Photobucket

Here are the rules:
1.The winner can put the logo on her blog
2.Link the person you received your award from.
3.Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4.Put links of those blogs on yours.
5.Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated.
6.If the Blogger you nominate has already received this award they don’t
need to pass it on. So I am passing the award to

Candy's Treats
Tagger Scraps
Scraps of Enchantment
Twinky Dezines
Designs by Ali
Aussie Scraps
Greed's Graphics

1 comment:

Diane said...

thanks so much hun xxx