Saturday, October 25, 2008

New CU Products and a Freebie

Hello All! I have been working on some new things and finally got a few done :D I have two new CU products on store right now. A pack of overlays, which are like a couple of the papers I made in the Sugar Shoppe Collab, and some CU flowers.

You can grab them at one of these stores ;)
Scrap Happiness
The Creativity Box




And onto the freebie! I have been working on a ton of different things so I through together a CU Grab Bag with a few items in it. Everything inside is greyscaled and it includes: 2 overlays, 1 doodle, 2 butterfly templates and one bird template.



You can download this freebie HERE

4 comments:

Brittney said...

D/L. THANKS HUNNIE. YOUR WORK IS ALWAYS AMAZIN!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Oct [LA 08:42pm, NY 10:42pm] - 26 Oct [UK 03:42am, OZ 02:42pm] ).

Ashley said...

Thanks for the freebie! It's so perfect for me. I created 6 backgrounds and 2 headers to match. You can check out the preview on my blog http://hipposcraps.blogspot.com

Thanks again!
Ashley

The Gifted Goose said...

Thanks so much for this. The bird is my fave!