Monday, November 24, 2008

New Commercial Use Items

As you may have noticed in previous posts, I made my first doodles! Well I decided to do a "spin off" (if that is what you call it lol) of another CU product of mine, Bursts of Patterns Overlays. I made Bursts of Doodles of Overlays lol. I am offering the Burst of Doodles pack free for a limited time with one sample overlay from the Bursts of Patterns pack. I know they won't go with just anything but I do hope you like them enough to give them a try ; ) Personal and Commercial Use OK




If you do download, feel free to leave a comment here telling me what you think of them. I am not using 4shared anymore due to files missing and such and this new site does not allow commenting. Thank you ;)

DOWNLOADS EXPIRED

6 comments:

Lauralee said...

Thanks for the overlays cu freebies only forum sent me!

Melissa said...

thank you so much Krystal for these lovely overlays they are so beautiful!!!!

Hugs

Melissa

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for the great overlays...and CU Freebies Only Forum sent me.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 25 Nov [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Maryse said...

Thank you so much :))

Regina said...

Too bad I missed these, they're so cute!