Thursday, November 27, 2008

New Doodles and a Sale!

I have a new doodle pack. This one doesn't have as many doodles but they are cute ;) Well at least I think so lol.


You can get these at Scrap Happiness or The Creativity Box.

*UPDATE*
I made one more doodle for this set and decided to offer it as a sample! I love freebies and samples lol and I hope you do too ;)



You download get this doodle from Scrap Happiness.

Also it is SALE time!! :D I have marked all of my products down to 1.50 or below at Scrap Happiness and we are having dollar day again this week at The Creativity Box and in honor of Black Friday we are having a Black Box Sale! 25% off of everything in the store!!



P.S. I hope you all have an amazing Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

awh. i love these wedding doodles. veryy cute & original girl!