Friday, November 14, 2008

New PTU Kit and a Freebie Tagger MiniKit

Hello All! I have been so busy lately! My girls are sick again and I have a ton of ideas that I had to start a notebook to make sure I didn't forget anything lol. I want to thank everyone for sticking by me through all of this! As a thanks I made a minikit for you amazing taggers! I hope you like it. I may end up making a full kit out of it lol, I love the colors together!

I also have a new PTU Kit! Which I also loved the colors used :D It comes in two versions, tagger sized and full size. Each size varies just a tiny bit from each other. Not all elements are shown in preview!



You can get the tagger sized version at Scrap Happiness
You can get the full sized version at The Creativity Box

Now for the freebie minikit :D


You can download it HERE OR [Here]

1 comment:

heather said...

Dled the mini kit thank you so much its super cute cant wait to use it tonight.