Sunday, December 28, 2008

Lucky in Love and CT Layouts!!

Hello! I hope you all had a great weekend! I got to spend some much needed time with my hubby and kids! It is so scary how time flies. The girls are getting so big!
I also want to say thank you to all who have stopped by and left such nice comments! I love to hear from you all! And I also want to let you all know that I do read every comment posted and I love to RAK ;) Occasionally, I randomly send kits/commercial use items to those who leave comments on here and also leave a way of contacting them. It may be you next time ;) so when you see something you like, feel free to let me know.

Today, I am officially "unveiling" my newest kit. It has been in stores since yesterday but I wanted to post some layouts made with it, so I held off on posting it here until now. It is called Lucky in Love and is full-sized with 10 patterned papers, 4 solid papers, 43 elements and 17 "characteristic" playing cards.



You can Lucky in Love at both, Scrap Happiness and The Creativity Box. It is on sale for $1.00 until December 31.

And here are some layouts using this kit.
These beautiful layouts were made by the very talented Ashley!





And this gorgeous layout was made by Justine

2 comments:

It'z A Neet Design said...

AHHH! Those are so great! Tough acts for me to follow! Great job girls!

Brittney said...

KRYSTAL. i JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THiS KiT. iT'S AWESOME. HOPEFULLY i'LL GET AROUND TO PURCHASiNG iT! =)