Sunday, December 7, 2008

New CU Goodies and Sales

Hello! I have a new CU Grabbag! It is a limited time freebie, then I will most likely put it into the stores for a dollar. It will be free until Tuesday night. In the preview, the colored areas you are seeing are sneak peaks of what is inside ;) This grabbag is commercial use and personal use ok.



DOWNLOAD LINK EXPIRED *SORRY*

Also The Creativity Box is having another sale! 35% off of tons of goodies in the store!! And at Scrap Happiness I have marked all of my products down to $1.25 or lower.

Thank you for stopping by :) Happy creating!

9 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 08 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Shelly said...

Thanks can't wait to see what is inside!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much!

Brittney said...

YAYNESS. I LOVE A FREEBIE. DOWNLOADED. I WILL COME BACK & LET YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK ABOUT WHATS IN THE BAG. HEHE! THANKS GIRL!

Lady Shannon said...

Thanks for sharing all your hard work with us over at CU Freebies Only Forum.

LadyShannon
http://www.cufreebiesonly.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing this grab bag. I found you through CU forum freebies.

Faith

Jamie's Creations said...

Thank you hunnie!!

Tawanda/ Lori said...

Thank you for the grab bag. Very nice.

Nathy said...

Thanks alot for sharing! CU Freebies Only Forum sent me :)