Tuesday, December 16, 2008

New Kit and some news

Hello! It seems like forever since I have posted on here ;) Well as you all know I started selling my kits recently in hopes of making some extra money to buy new commercial use items, so that I can make bigger and better freebie kits. I was fortunate enough to sell a couple of kits and that means freebies!! Yea! So thank you to those who have purchased a kit or CU item! Here is a little freebie minikit(tagger size)! I also signed up for a blog train so look for another freebie soon! Thank you for your support and I would love to hear from you and see your creations!!



Download One Sweet Christmas HERE

10 comments:

Brittney said...

D/L. GiRL i LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR WORK, i CHECK YOUR BLOG EVERY DAY..NO LiE FOR NEW STUFF. HEHE. WHAT CAN i SAY, i'M ADDiCTED!!! THANKS FOR THE FREEBiE! =)

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Dec [LA 10:05pm] - 17 Dec [NY 01:05am, UK 06:05am, OZ 05:05pm] ).

wld said...

I love your new kit!! I am a sucker for anything and everything pink! Thanks Sharing! Sending my Christmas & New Year blessing your way! ♥

Rhonda said...

So cute! Thank-you for sharing!

Kelli said...

This is adorable! Thank you.

deb said...

what a great kit! Thank you so much for sharing!!
hugz

DigiFreebiesList said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the C - Kit(s) - Winter Celebrations - Christmas post on Dec. 17, 2008. Thanks again.

Melissa said...

thank you Krystal :) i downloaded it... it's awesome! like ALL your work is :)

Jenni said...

Love the new kit Krystal!! It's adorable! Thanks again for the freebie :D

Wendy said...

This is such an adorable kit! Thank you so much for sharing it!