Monday, December 22, 2008

Sale and a sneak peek

I want to start by saying Happy Holidays to you all! I hope you all have a wonderful and safe holiday season!
Thank you all for you support and great comments! I really do appreciate it!



Also, I am having a sale at both stores. All of my products are $1.00!! And the new kit that I am giving a sneak peek of today will also be on sale :) Oh and the blog train freebie is nearing! Be sure to check back for it! Thank you again and Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

omgosh. i cant WAIT for your new kit to come out. and for the blog tain. i loveeeee your stuff girl. its like Christmas to me everytime i come to your blog. hahahaha.

It'z A Neet Design said...

I have something for you.....I sent you a PM at Digi Shop Talk. I finally did two layouts for you chicky!