Thursday, January 1, 2009

More CT Goodies!

I know I just posted the blog train but I just can't wait to post these! My Creative Team is amazing! (Remember to email me if you would like to join the CT)

Jeanye made some really cute layouts with a few of my kits. Be sure to click the link to her blog to check out all of them and to leave her some love! Thank you!!




And Jamie made a series of bracket album pages using Lucky in Love and she will be releasing a new one daily! They are only available for a limited time so please be sure to check out her blog to download and leave her some love also ;) Here are previews to her first two releases!




Thank you so much ladies! You are amazing! And thank you to all of you for stopping by!

Krystal

1 comment:

TragedyScrapinAnne said...

You've been blogged, read all about it here::::
http://tragedyscrapinannes.blogspot.com/

Happy Scrapin' Kat