Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Tag Template

As some of you know, I started out as a tagger. I just recently started getting into scrapping but took a break when a tagging creative streak hit :) I am working on a new kit when the creativity hits but for the most part I have been playing with tag making. Which led to this tagger template :) I hope you all like it and find use for it. And if you have comments, please leave them here or on the file savr link. Thank you and I hope you are having a great week!



Download from 4Shared HERE or from ADrive HERE

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your stuff!! Thanks for sharing these!!!

Brittney said...

D/L'd thanks for sharing girl!

sdwrdt said...

thank you so very much! Like it a lot! Or should I say "love it"?

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Jan [LA 09:32pm] - 16 Jan [NY 12:32am, UK 05:32am, OZ 04:32pm] ).

catherine said...

Thank you so much for sharing

demingglobal said...

so cute!

Kimberly said...

tyvm for sharing this tag template!

Pinkie said...

Thank you very much hun!!

mistressofduh said...

thanks for sharing i really love it.
Heather