Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I am back & with templates

Hello All! I just wanted to apologize to everyone for being gone so long! Right before I disappeared I found out I was expecting baby number three and I couldn't take sitting in front of the computer for long. The nausea and headaches were horrible! Then my daughter broke my glasses and well...things were just a bit hectic here.
But I am feeling better now and decided to try and finish some things that I started before the "break" that I took. My creativity seems to be coming back slowly but surely :)
Here are two new tag templates that I made. I hope you like them! Enjoy :)

Template 3



You can download Tag Template 3 [Here] OR [Here]

Template 4


You can download Template 4 from [Here] OR [Here]

2 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on May. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 28 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).