Friday, June 5, 2009

Anyone want to join a CU Freebie Train??

As you are probably noticing, I am back! And the creative itch is back!! :)

Well I have been trying to think of what to do next and I want to try my hand at some more commercial use items! So I spoke with some other designers that I know and we are going to put together a CU Freebie Blog Train! If you would like to join then please let me know so that I can give you further information. We are most likely going to have a place to ask questions and see what everyone else is working on so we can have a wide variety of items and maybe inspiration to try something new :) And you get all the freebies of course! :)

You can email me at scraps_swak@yahoo.com until I get some more concrete details about where to sign up so we can get the blog roll started :)

Thank you and I hope you join in on the fun!!

No comments: