Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Commercial Use Freebies!!!

Ok so lately I have been feeling abit creative :) I have been trying to make some commercial use mats and have at least 10 made so I included a few in the Just Digilightful Blog Train freebie, as well as some bracket shape things ;)

*Not all are shown in preview*



You can download the commercial use freebies from HERE

Be sure to check out all of these blogs to get the other CU Freebies that will all be available from July 1-31!







AND!! I have been working on some more templates that I will be posting over the next few days. I have some tag templates and a couple of kit preview templates so be sure to check back for those :)

Thanks for looking!
Krystal

9 comments:

BlueCat said...

What a great freebie!
Thank you very much.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 01 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Hugz~Dixie said...

First time I have been to you blog. Thank you for the freebie.

Jenni said...

Thanks Krystal! Love them :)

gigsy said...

thankyou!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Jul. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

RosieB said...

thank you so much

twoboyz00 said...

Thank you!

Lauralee said...

Thanks for sharing on the

New CU Freebies Only Forum


All Good Things
Laura Lee
Owner