Monday, June 29, 2009

Kit Preview Template Freebie



I love making scrap kits but I really can't stand making the previews. Nothing I put together ever seems good. All the elements are clustered wrong or it looks too bare. So I tried making a template to spice the previews up a bit and I used it to make the Crazy In Love preview and I love that preview lol so I decided to offer it as a freebie, in case anyone needs it. If you all like this one, I may do more. Well I am already working on more and if you like this one, I will post the new one(s) as freebies also, so please let me know if you found it useful.

There are two sizes includes in the download. One is large (about 2100x2100) for full size kits previews and one that is smaller (about 630x630) for tagger kits. They are in PSD format :) Enjoy and let em know what you think please :)

Krystal

Download from 4shared HERE or from ADrive HERE

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Khâ-Lyn

Très beau template MERCI beaucoup

Designed by K said...

this is cute :) thank you so much sweetie! xoxo K

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Alison said...

Thanks so much!

EAL Designs2 said...

great template thank you :)
looking forward to seeing more

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Jun. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

Wicked Princess said...

YAY! I needed another one.. thank you for this! YOU ROCK! I would love to see you make more :) Shani

Jenni said...

Thanks Krystal! I have a hard time making previews, too lol.

Nikki said...

thank you soo much! i soo hate making previews and i can never get them just right! this is the best!!

Craftymumz Creations said...

This is wonderful! I struggle with previews too! I appreciate the freebie and the time it took for you to make this! THANK YOU!!!