Monday, June 8, 2009

Limited Time Freebie!

I have been feeling creative lately and got a mini tagger kit done! I hope that you all like it! It will be a freebie until Thursday morning! After Thursday, it will be available in the store for $1.50! See not too bad in case you miss it :) Remember that I LOVE to see what you make with my kits and templates so keep sending in those tags :)
Oh and I also extended the 50% off sale for another week :) Thank you all for checking out my work and I hope you all have a good week!

Krystal



Sorry Download Expired

10 comments:

mommyto1 said...

i am downloading that adorable kit when i make something ill send it to u so u can see what ive made

Mama A said...

way cute!!! thanks for the awesome download!!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Jun [LA 02:27am, NY 04:27am, UK 09:27am, OZ 07:27pm] ).

CAMO ♥ Customs said...

d/l and using:))
ty
sasha

Samantha said...

Downloaded the kit. It is adoreable..
thank you so much..

kellyredhead said...

wow thank you so much for the freebie all the elements are really cute and i cant wait to try it out! ill send some things your way when i make something ..again thanks:)

Charmed by Gorjuss said...

Thanks bunches!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Jun. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

yvette m said...

thank you so much great job!

* Lee said...

So CUTE!!! Thank you!