Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Flower Templates and some freebies!

I am supposed to be resting but sitting still for such long periods of time has my mind racing and I start feeling creative! So here are some new goodies that I hope you all like :)

First, here are some freebie tag templates! I know they aren't great but like I said this sitting and thinking is leading to all this creativity lol. I hope you can use them somehow...



You can download the tag templates HERE

Next, I am giving away the next freebie preview template. Inside the download are again two sizes. One is on a 2000 x 2000 canvas and one is one a 600 x 600 canvas :) I hope you are finding these useful because I really did enjoy making them. Please feel free to share any pics or links to anything you make with my work, I love to see how creative you all are with everything :)



You can download this freebie from HERE

And last I just finished putting these flower templates in the store! I wanted to go for cute but different and I hope I achieved that lol! I hope you like them. Commercial and Personal Use is OK for these. I have also been slowly working on a new kit so you may hear from me again very soon :) I hope you enjoy everything!

Oh and remember all of my PTU items are on sale at The Creativity Box! They were marked down by 60% but another designer in the store is also celebrating her birthday so I joined her sale and ALL of my PTU items are now.....62 CENTS each until the 10th! (Then it will be back to 60% off.) Be sure to check out the sale and see which other designers are also helping to celebrate by marking their work down to 62 cents.

1 comment:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Jul. 09, 2009. Thanks again.