Monday, July 6, 2009

New Frame Templates, Sale & News

Before I show you what I just put into stores, I thought I would let everyone have a glimpse of what is going on in my life right now... As you probably know, I am expecting and yesterday I started having contractions and went to Labor & Delivery to be seen. I was thankfully not in active labor! I was told to get plenty of rest and fluids to stop the contractions, since I am only 33 weeks.
I was working on a new kit but I am going to be taking my time with it now that I am needing to rest. I am also having a sale on all of my products again :) My daughter will be TWO this month and I will be having my twenty first birthday a few days after her birthday so I decided a sale was a good way to celebrate! 60% off of everything of mine at The Creativity Box.

Ok now the new product :) I was thinking of frame ideas for the kit I am working on and it inspired me to make these. They are commercial use ok and I included the doodle version in there too. One of them is not previewed but is star shaped.
There are 6 frame templates in PSD format. All are greyscale for easy recoloring :) They are very large so they are great for full size kits and layouts but are easily resized!! They are 2.00 but remember the sale is going on so you can grab them for 80 cents!




Thanks for looking! Have a great week!
Krystal

1 comment:

A-M said...

I visited here because of the blog train and thought you frames are so wonderful I went and bought them... thanks.