Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Long Time No Kits!

But I am hoping to change that! I took a long hiatus from designing due to the birth of my son and the crazy, hectic life that I have :)
But my kids are older and I can have alittle more time to myself now to enjoy things I like :)

& That is where digi kits come in! I made a new one but I haven't had time to zip the files and everything... 
But i wanted to show you all that I am still designing and will be posting it soon :)

BTW, I don't sell in any scrap stores anymore so I am considering releasing my old PTU kits as freebies :)

Ok well here is the preview of the kit and a page that I threw together real quick... Please forgive me for my scrapping skills, I like making kits but I am awful at the scrapping lol!

The Tagger-Sized Kit
 The Scrapper Kit
 My Layout! Woot Woot lol

1 comment:

Fallon Keller said...

That is a really gorgeous kit ♥