Sunday, May 8, 2011

New Tag Template :)

If you know me at all,
you know that I am horrible at scrapping and tagging.
I can throw together a "cute" little tag without scrapkits
but if any sort of scrapkit is involved...
the outcome is horrible!

However, as you may know I finished up a scrapkit recently...
And to be honest, I loved the colors in it and inspiration hit...

I made a tag with a kit and it came out decent ;)
So I made a template from it incase anyone may have liked it :)

Enjoy!
& I hope all you mommy's out there are having a wonderful day!

ALL images are clickable :)

The tag I made:

Photobucket

Preview of the Template :)

Photobucket

You can download HERE


Ohh Ohh and just incase you can still download the scrapkit HERE :)


Photobucket

5 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Graphics category today [09 May 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on May. 09, 2011. Thanks again.

rabidbunny said...

thank you for sharing!

Cheekylala said...

Thank you! :)

Cindi said...

Thank you!