Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sorry only one

I am so sorry that I haven't gotten to this sooner!
Life is really hectic right now!
As you know, I am a SAHM to three kiddos and I just started school, so I have lots to do :)

I was able to package up the Shine Bright Taggers Kit.
I really need to do the Scrappers Size/Version one also...
I will try to do that soon :)




I am really awful at scrapping, especially with my own kits ;)
BUT this is what I was able to make :)
If you make anything and want to share, feel free to email me and I will post it!
scraps_swak at yahoo.com

2 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Graphics category today [05 May 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on May. 05, 2011. Thanks again.